geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:25:33 GMT
Looks great!  A few minor nitpick comments on the website content:

1) Why are the guiding principles in blue text?  At first glance, it
makes it appear as though the items are links..  I know links are
underlined.. though still seems odd.

2) Why are the news events in a table? Does the author field really
provide any useful info to the user?

3) The news archive contains the "current events" in a different format.
  That seems strange.. I would expect this to contain only the older
stale stuff..

4) The archive button should be more closely located to the news itself.

5) Why is JIRA top ten on the front page.  Seems this should be on a
supporting page..

6)The link to the wiki provides the correct wiki main page.. Though all
the links on that page are dead..

Thanks
-Dave-