geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: ClientCommandLine and Daemon - Changing boot approach?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:51:57 GMT
Hello Rakesh,

The dependencies which will move out of lib/ are:
backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar
commons-jexl-1.1.jar
geronimo-common-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-system-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-util-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
ognl-2.6.9.jar
xstream-1.1.3.jar

ClientCommandLine and Daemon will still reside in geronimo-system and
they will implement org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.Main.

The offline deployer already uses the same approach we are suggesting
to apply to ClientCommandLine and Daemon. And it is not impacted by
the change.

Thanks,
Gianny