geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Jars in the dist
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:27:43 GMT
Looks like castor 1.0.5 works fine with pluto 1.0.1 and our console.

The console-testsuite passes too... 'cept for one time that it
prompts for user-auth, but I don't think that is related to castor
change... but manually typing in system/manager there and the entire
suite passes.  Looks like the console-testsuite prompts for some user-
auth w/the current castor too.

--jason