geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on DayTrader
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:14:53 GMT
Matt...

As I mentioned last week, I started working on a full EJB3 mode for
Daytrader 2.0 on Glassfish. I was able to get this up and running under load
late yesterday afternoon. So far, I have not seen any exceptions; however, I
have not had a chance to verify how much data I may be stomping due to the
optimistic nature of EJB3/JPA. In addition to the full workload, I also have
a full set of EJB3 session and entity primitives. I will try to have a patch
(and/or these changes integrated) within the next day or so.

Chris