geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Working on DayTrader
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:42:36 GMT

On Mar 14, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Christopher Blythe wrote:

> Matt...
>
> As I mentioned last week, I started working on a full EJB3 mode for
> Daytrader 2.0 on Glassfish. I was able to get this up and running
> under load late yesterday afternoon. So far, I have not seen any
> exceptions; however, I have not had a chance to verify how much
> data I may be stomping due to the optimistic nature of EJB3/JPA. In
> addition to the full workload, I also have a full set of EJB3
> session and entity primitives. I will try to have a patch (and/or
> these changes integrated) within the next day or so.

Excellent, I'd be curious as I spect everyone else would about
differences you might see between Glassfish and Geronimo in terms of
application behaviour.

I'll focus on the EJB 2.1 stuff which I believe is currently broken.
Also, if you could commit your primitive stuff that would be awesome.

thanks