geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database pools
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:07:46 GMT
David J,
  I want to make sure that I have not overlooked anything.. Things seem
to be working with these changes. They are waiting for your blessing..

Thanks
Anita

--- Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    I added connector-deployer as a 'import classes' dependency of
> jsr88-rar-configurer as you had suggested. I could get it to start
> only
> after adding gbean-deployer as a parent of jsr88-cli because of the
> following error:
>

> 18:19:36,500 WARN  [ConfigurationUtil] Could not load gbean

org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-rar-configurer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-rar-configurer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=DeploymentConfigurer,name=RARConfigurer
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Getter
> return
> type in wrong classloader: type: class
> javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.ModuleType wanted in classloader:
> [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
> id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-cli/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car] actual:
> [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader

id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car]
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.<init>(GBeanAttribute.java:241)

=== message truncated ===

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.