geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: mx4j dependencies
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:32:23 GMT
I think we are free from mx4j deps now... only 2 references of 'mx4j'
in the project now:

  * modules/ge-activemq-rar/pom.xml (dependency excludes)
  * modules/geronimo-jetty6/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/jetty6/
ClassLoaderTest.java (attempts to use "mx4j.MBeanDescription" to test
classloading stuff)

Not sure what to do about the later... or even if anything needs to
be done.

I've removed all other references, including the LICENSE.txt/
NOTICE.txt bits.  I didn't find any \*mx4j\* files in the jetty
assembly, so unless mx4j is hiding in a jar/car/whatever I think it
should be gone now.

--jason