geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JAXB upgrade
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:14:20 GMT
At this time Geronimo can only certify with JAXB 2.0 and JAXWS 2.0.
We're hoping that sun will update the tck to allow supporting the 2.1
specs, but as far as we can tell this has not yet happened.  Getting
information out of sun about this stuff can be difficult, but perhaps
if we started now and now and are sufficiently persistent we will
eventually find out something useful.

Are the 2.1 spec versions officially released?

Meanwhile we'd certainly appreciate it at Geronimo if you went back
to the 2.0 spec versions for now.

thanks
david jencks