geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.j2g
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:19:37 GMT
I'm fine to wait to change this a little longer... but as soon as we
have to start producing artifacts, publishing to repos or making
assemblies then this should be fixed.

But is it really that muck work to do a global search and replace
"org.apache.j2g" -> "org.apache.geronimo.j2g" ?  I do this all the
time with jEdit... its quite simple and quick.

--jason