geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database pools
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:36:32 GMT
I agree that starting the existing jsr88-* configs is a better
solution than adding gbeans to the deployer configs.   There might
possibly be classloading problems from duplicate copies of e.g.
geronimo-connector-builder.jar, but if that happens I think the
better solution is to move the jsr88 code into separate jars,
something I believe Aaron and I have been contemplating for years.

I'm glad to know that there is already a LocalDeploymentManager.

thanks
david jencks