geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Workaround for MyFaces Snaphot
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:58:45 GMT
My guess is that they aren't using mvn deploy to push their snapshots
and you have a short snapshot timeout period configured in maven (I
dont know how to change it, I think the default is 24 hours)

When I looked on the snapshot repo I didn't see any myfaces
timestamped artifacts, which I think is causing this problem

I find it really frustrating too.

thanks
david jencks