geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From FranK G <frank20...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: Can not deploy daytrader in geronimo m2
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:15:38 GMT
Charis, thank you for your reply.
I got the same error when using SUN jdk.
C:\>deploy --user system --password manager deploy
F:\daytrader\modules\ear\target\daytrader-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear
F:\daytrader\plans\daytrader-2.0-M2-jpa-plan.xml
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre
    Error: Unable to distribute
daytrader-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear: Could
    not load service class

org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.client.ws.Trade

in
    classloader

org.apache.geronimo.daytrader/daytrader_web.war/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car

Thanks
Frank

On 2007-03-13 21:13:37, Christopher Blythe
<cjblythe25@gmail.com> wrote:
>Frank...
>
>Try using the daytrader-2.0-M2-jpa-plan.xml as the
deployment plan. If that

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk
>> and built it successful. But I encountered the
>> following error when I deployed it:
>> C:\>deploy --user system --password manager deploy

F:\daytrader\modules\ear\target\daytrader-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear

F:\daytrader\plans\daytrader-geronimo-derby-plan.xml
>> Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program
Files\IBM\Java50\jre
>>     Error: Unable to distribute
>> daytrader-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear:

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException:
>> 51 counts
>>     of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
>>
>>     Property "id" has an XmlID annotation but its
type
>> is not String.
>>
>>         this problem is related to the following
>> location:
>>
>>                 at protected java.lang.String
>> org.apache.openejb.jee.EjbJar.id
>>
>>                 at org.apache.openejb.jee.EjbJar
>>
>>     Property "id" has an XmlID annotation but its
type
>> is not String.
>>
>>         this problem is related to the following
>> location:
>>
>>                 at protected java.lang.String
>> org.apache.openejb.jee.Text.id
>>
>>                 at org.apache.openejb.jee.Text
>>
>>                 at public
>> org.apache.openejb.jee.Text[]
>>     org.apache.openejb.jee.EjbJar.getDescriptions()
>>
>>                 at org.apache.openejb.jee.EjbJar
>>          51 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
>>
>> I think this is a problem of JAXB, so I replaced
>> jaxb-impl-2.0.3.jar and jaxb-api-2.0.jar with
>> jaxb-impl-2.1.1.jar and jaxb-api-2.1.jar, then I
got
>> another error:
>> Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program
Files\IBM\Java50\jre
>>     Error: Unable to distribute
>> daytrader-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear: Could
>>     not load service class

org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.client.ws.Trade

org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.client.ws.Trade
>> in
>>     classloader
>> geronimo/daytrader-derby-tomcat_web.war/1.1.1/car
>>
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> Frank

>> Expecting? Get great news right away with email
Auto-Check.
>> Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

>--
>"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I
say let... lets
>evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler
Durden

Get your own web address.