geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT lives - assemblies available for a test drive
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:48:24 GMT
Oh dang... you are deploying assemblies into the m2 repo?  Thats
probably not a good thing, though I'm undecided about that really.
But there is a release-environment (-Denv=release) profile in the
build that is intended to be used when deploying to specifically
*not* include assemblies when running `mvn deploy`.

--jason