geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.j2g
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:12:01 GMT
Yeah we should insert ".geronimo" before j2g, but I just got done
refactoring alot of stuff and don't want to spend the time redoing it
all overagain. Its not just the packages that would have to get
changed again, but bundle id's, manifest references, extension
points, etc...

Since Its currently in sandbox, we can just make it a requirement
before we move it out of sandbox.

-sachin