geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M4 or beta-1, that is the question
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:02:10 GMT
Watching dev@tomcat I noticed that when they cut a release they
actually hold a vote to determine if its alpha / beta / stable.   Our
terminology is different of course but we could do something similar
from a procedural point of view.  This also provides a pretty easy way
for the dev community at large to chime in with their opinions, even
if their votes are non-binding.

Best wishes,
Paul