geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:30:37 GMT
Jeffery,  after filing the IP clearance form I checked J2G into the
sandbox.  At the time I was thinking it would be OK to include this
file
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/j2g/COPYRIGHT.txt
But then later someone pointed out that this file could potentially be
an issue.   Could you do us a favor and reattach the zip to the JIRA
with that COPYRIGHT.txt file removed?

Best wishes,
Paul