geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: site driver-downloads.properties
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:26:38 GMT
> Is this list going to change over time for versions of Geronimo?

The list is not currently maintained as actively as it should be.  It
hasn't changed in a while but we need to keep ability to change it
occasionally.

> Its not high traffic is it?

No it's only accessed when the a console user goes to a optional step
in the db pool wizard that allows them to add a jdbc driver.

> I'm wondering if it doesn't make more sense to serve these up
> directly from svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/** instead of holding
> on to them here in the site tree

That would work but I wonder how fond infra would be of that idea.