geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why do we call the "eclipse plugin" devtools?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:18:06 GMT
As long as there is only the eclipse plugin in the devtools project I
agree that it would be clearer to just call it "eclipse plugin" from
the main page.  The J2G tooling that was recently contributed was
implemented as a collection of eclipse plugins, so I think the naming
you propose will still work OK if/when it gets added to that page.

Best wishes,
Paul