geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Download page update
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:02:09 GMT
The tomcat zip worked OK for me but it looks iike the tar.gz is corrupted :

% tar zxf ~/download/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M3-bin.tar.gz

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Read 7357 bytes from
/Users/pmcmahan/download/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M3-bin.tar.gz
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

Best wishes,
Paul