geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] VOTE J2G Conversion tool acceptance
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:33:43 GMT
One of the remaining items on the IP clearance form is:
"Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
updated to reflect the new ASF copyright."

I updated https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2743 with a
list of files that don't contain an ASF copyright header.

Best wishes,
Paul