geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patchs pending for review
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:58:55 GMT
Thanks for the reminder Rakesh.   I committed GERONIMO-2854 and have
been planning to look at several of your other patches.  Sorry for the
delay in processing these items, as you probably know the team is very
focused on moving trunk to a JEE 5 baseline but these fit and finish
items are also extremely important.

Best wishes,
Paul