geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Midha" <midha.rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClientCommandLine and Daemon - Changing boot approach?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:04:09 GMT
Hello Gianny

Question? What all dependency will you be able to move out of lib using
this.

Where will ClientCommandLine and Daemon implenting tje MainBootstrapper
interface will reside.

I am not sure what all advantages will you be able to get out of this
redistribution. Also any thoughts on effect it may have on offline deployer.

Thanks
Rakesh