geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Restructuring trunk (LONG)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:06:11 GMT
On Mar 30, 2007, at 2:50 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> This is great! thanks for looking into this!
>
> So far I have only a couple minor quibbles.
>
> -- connector + transaction should be a component

It might actually turn out that more modules that are currently
listed in framework/* could be moved to a components/* group too.
All depends on how the dependencies are currently for the bits which
are really core to the backbone and which are used to add additional
and optional features to the server.

Anyways, easy to move... svk tracks renames, so I can move them again
until the dependencies/layout is sorted.

--jason