geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject In Raleigh next week
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:34:30 GMT
Hey Lin,
Found a typo. Sorry. Will let you know when it actually makes it to
the m2 repo.

On a related note, You and Matt are in Raleigh right? I will be there
early next week. Monday/Tues to be precise. Would you have some time
to hack on code? Is Jarek in RTP as well?

If we have a few more folks, maybe we could have a mini-hackathon.
Though i am really sorry about the short notice. Anyone else around?
or can make it there?

thanks,
dims