geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Surefire build issue
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:21:16 GMT
The server/trunk (and server/branches/1.2) codelines inhert
configuration from genesis/config/project-config 1.1 ( http://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/genesis-1.1/config/
project-config/pom.xml ) which currently sets the surefire plugin
version to 2.2.

I'm unaware of any problems with the build due to surefire problems.
What issues are you having?

--jason