geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: activemq modules in trunk still using org.apache.activemq for package
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:10:50 GMT
Somewhat related, I think we should rename the modules:

configs/activemq 									-> configs/activemq-ra
modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean				-> modules/geronimo-activemq
modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean-management	-> modules/geronimo-
activemq-management

I always get confused about the configs/activemq... its really the
resource adapter configuration.  And IMO its irrelevant to have
'gbean' in our module names.

--jason