geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: build question
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 05:14:09 GMT
Hi

I have tried building separate modules actually the same way what Don
has followed.Haven't you came a cross to build dependency modules(which
are complaining) while you are trying to build a particular module?After
building all the modules then figure out the target files resides on the
unzipped assembly and replace the files while server isn't running and
so on.
I agree with what Don has mentioned this is more likely a mvn
question.So there  should be a way of giving command line maven options
to build just a particular module in one shot.Hope some experts can
guide us for the sweet and shot.

Regards
Kanchana