i was going to start piecing some of that together here soon as we try to close out daytrader 1.2. as for a starting point with other general documentation... here is a doc that was included with trade 6 before it was donated to apache. it might serve as a good starting place...

chris

good point, we don't even have a doc for retrieving, building and deploying.

Does any of the folks working closer to DayTrader have any info on building/deploying?

Cheers!
Hernan

--
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden