Phani,

Look at "GERONIMO-1592 Add NamedUPCredentialLoginModule to Console Realm Wizard".  You can add a NamedUPCredentialLoginModule to the security realm.  (Admin Console in G1.2 (and above) provides an option to add a NamedUPCredentialLoginModule while creating a security realm.  The fix is also integrated into G1.1 branches, but, post G1.1.1 release).  This will make the username and password saved under privateCredentials in the subject and can be retrieved once authentication completes.

Thanks and best regards,
Vamsi