geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Piyush Agarwal" <pvagar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader newbie Starter Question
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:09:28 GMT
Lasantha,
The createDB scripts is needed to create an empty Daytrader instance using
Derby DB. The DT-14 patch adds the ability for users to go to the Config
panel in Daytrader and create the database tables and populate them with
random data to start testing. As Chris mentioned some clean-up and bit of
clearer documentation should make this a lot smoother for someone new to the
application.

Piyush