geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: selenium-m-p in codehaus mojo
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:07:02 GMT
I switched our console-testsuite to use Mojo's s-m-p and found that
our tests broke with the following error

testApacheConfigLink(org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.console.ApacheConfigPortletTest)
 Time elapsed: 7.491 sec  <<< FAILURE!
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Threw an
exception: selenium.removeCookie is not a function
	at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:73)
	at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.getString(HttpCommandProcessor.java:150)
	at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.getEval(DefaultSelenium.java:214)
	at org.apache.geronimo.testsupport.ExtendedSelenium.removeCookie(ExtendedSelenium.java:49)
	at org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.console.ConsoleTestSupport.logout(ConsoleTestSupport.java:53)
	at org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.console.ApacheConfigPortletTest.testApacheConfigLink(ApacheConfigPortletTest.java:43)

Mojo's plugin does not include the user-extension.js that we have in our plugin.

Cheers
Prasad