geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r505518 - /geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jpa-tests/jpa-war/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:38:06 GMT
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk>java -version
java version "1.5.0_10"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_10-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_10-b03, mixed mode, sharing)

Paul discovered that it has to do with our EjbRefBuilder
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=8890983&framed=y

And then on IRC, Dain had a comment for the above mail- (see transcript at19:25)
http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/bevinbot/geronimo/20070209

Cheers
Prasad