geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r505518 - /geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jpa-tests/jpa-war/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 22:09:01 GMT
On 2/9/07, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
> On 2/9/07, prasad@apache.org <prasad@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: prasad
> > Date: Fri Feb  9 13:52:23 2007
> > New Revision: 505518

> > Log:
> > * removed persistence-context-type. transaction is implied
>
> Did it cause any troubles? I wonder whether it could or not and don't
> mind it's removed.

Well, I got a deployment exception when it was there. Apparently, in
the new schema, "Transactional" is not one of the enumeration
elements. Also, if the value is not "extended", then transaction is
implied.

So after I removed it, the deployment went further ahead. It failed
later with the OutOfMemoryError, a different problem all together.

> Jacek

Cheers
Prasad