geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] run testsuite of 1.2beta fail because Unable to get resource from repository
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:18:35 GMT
Both these errors that you mention below are related with server
startup. You should be able to recreate them without the testsuite, on
a standalone server. Seems like your run of the testsuite caught both
these errors.

Can you please open JIRAs for them ?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220

Cheers
Prasad

On 2/9/07, Sean Qiu <sean.xx.qiu@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.xml
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-deployment-tests.xml
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-deployment-testsuite.xml
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/deployment-testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
> > > manifestcp-ear.xml
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/target/surefire-reports/TEST-deployment-testsuite.xml

> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/pom.xml
> > >
> /home/qbit/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/2.0-SNAPSHOT/enterprise-
> > > testsuite-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/selenium/server.log
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/selenium/user-extensions.js
> > >
> org.apache.geronimo.assemblies:geronimo-jetty6-jee5:zip:bin:2.0-SNAPSHOT
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/geronimo-
> > > jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/target/geronimo-logs/org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.geronimo.server.StartServerMojo.log
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jms-tests/pom.xml

> org.apache.geronimo.testsuite:jms-war
> > >
> /home/qbit/at/geronimo/server/testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/jms-tests/jms-war/pom.xml
> > > org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jsp_2.0_spec
> > > org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-servlet_2.4_spec

> org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException:
> > > Failed to validate POM
> > >
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
> > > (DefaultMaven.java:278)
> > > org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute
> (DefaultMaven.java:115)
> > > org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0
> > > (Native Method)

> > > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch
> (Launcher.java:255)
> > > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
> > > (Launcher.java:430)
> > >
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> > > org.apache.maven.project.InvalidProjectModelException:
> > > Failed to validate POM
> > >
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.processProjectLogic
> > > (DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:926)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:737)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal
> > > (DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:416)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:192)
> > > org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject
> (DefaultMaven.java:515)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:447)
> > >
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:491)

Make
> sure

It
> will

> > > 1.2-beta/testsuite/console-
> > > > > >>
> > > org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-testng:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > > > >>
> > > org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-testng:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > > > >>

> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-providers:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > > > >>

> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-providers:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > 1.2-beta/testsuite/console-

>:

>:

the
> geronimo/maven-
> directory.

suite for my
"mvn" in the directory
> of
repository. I also try
> it

test?

can get the resource to

)

> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/
> > > > > >>

> testsuite-maven-plugin/1.2-beta/testsuite-maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
from repository
> central (
> > > > > >> > > > > >

> http://maven.openqa.org/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/testsuite-
> > > > > >>

> maven-plugin/1.2-beta/testsuite-maven-plugin-1.2-beta.pom
from repository openqa

)