geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:37:36 GMT
Wow ! Thanx Paul.

David Blevins had once told me that if the deployer does not find
geronimo-openejb.xml, it does not know it has to handle the app to
OpenEJB deployer. The recent changes during OpenEJB integration
enables a DD and plan free deployment. However, this I suspect, causes
a nasty side-effect where the OpenEJB deployer is coming into the
picture even when the app is a pure web module.

Cheers
Prasad