geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] run testsuite of 1.2beta fail because Unable to get resource from repository
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:53:53 GMT
On 2/8/07, Sean Qiu <sean.xx.qiu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why the test pass rate is not 100%?
> http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/testsuite/ResultsSummary.html

The ejbcontainer tests failed. This is the time when we are moving
from J2EE to JEE5 spec. So there is a lot of spec implementation and
integration going on now in the trunk. A major change in that area is
the upgrade of OpenEJB from v2.3 to v3.0. As such our old testcases
are failing. That is one of the main reasons the testsuite is not
being run regularly.

However, I'm currently working on getting the tests to run (and pass)
again currently.

Cheers
Prasad.

> [...]
> > [INFO] Caused by:
> org.apache.maven.project.InvalidProjectModelException:
> Failed to validate POM
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.processProjectLogic
> (DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:926)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:737)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal
> (DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:416)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:192)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:515)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:447)
> > [INFO]  at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:491)
> > [INFO]  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects
> (DefaultMaven.java:351)
> > [INFO]  ... 11 more
> > [INFO] [INFO]
> > [INFO] [INFO] Total time: < 1 second
> > [INFO] [INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 08 14:44:57 CST 2007
> > [INFO] [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M
> > [INFO] [INFO]
> > [INFO]
> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] exec returned: 1
> >
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: 6 minutes 17 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 08 14:44:57 CST 2007
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 15M/27M
> >

> > 2007/2/8, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com>:
> >
> > > Also, make sure that 'firefox-bin' is in your path... this is what
> > > Selenium is going to execute on Linux not 'firefox'.  On my FC5
> > > machine its here:
> > >
> > >      /usr/lib64/firefox- 1.5.0.9/firefox-bin
> > >
> > > So, I have to add '/usr/lib64/firefox-1.5.0.9' to PATH for Selenium
> > > to find it.
> > >
> > > You could also try creating a script named 'firefox-bin' in ~/bin
> > > (assuming thats in your PATH), which simply does:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > > #!/bin/sh
> > > exec /usr/bin/firefox $@
> > > </snip>
> > >
> > > I forget the reasons why they use firefox-bin, something to do with
> > > effectively shutting down firefox after its down with it or
> > > something.  Not sure if the above script works or not... it might end
> > > up leaving firefox instances floating around your system...
> > >
> > > --jason

> 1.2-beta/testsuite/console-
> > > >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-testng:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-testng:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-providers:2.3-SNAPSHOT:
> > > >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-providers:2.3-SNAPSHOT:

I also try it