geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: XBean web site
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:47:56 GMT
On Feb 13, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> quick quick quick you are Mr. !!! ;-)
>
> As I said before, a quick fix would be to either add a link or a
> redirect to the cwiki (same thing we have for GBuild) and remove,
> for now, the xbean directory in /www/geronimo.apache.org
> (temporary solution till we sort out confluence reorg and plugin
> issues)
>
> If no one objects I would just add a link to the cwiki.
> Can somebody stop the crontab, if we temporarily use the external
> link there is no point in continue having this process running.

I hate to break the news to you but James was being extremely
sarcastic.  I don't think any of the xbean developers would vote to
move from confluence to xdoc.  If you think I'm wrong, start a vote
thread on the xbean development mailing list.

Anyway, I officially object, and I think infrastructure will object
as you load down the cwiki site with read-only users.

-dain