geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: contributor license
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:58:00 GMT
AFAIK you only need to fill that out and send it in when you become a
committer on an Apache project.  But you are always free to submit
patches, fill out problem reports and participate in community
discussions. :-)

At the time when the community elects to grant you commit then you
will need to have a signed CLA on file with the ASF.

--jason