geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:34:49 GMT
This is what he said on infra@

<snip>
David has committ access to the repo, and I'm in the process of
porting to Confluence 2.3 (as it's needed for work) :-P

If anyone wants to help, let me know and I'll open up the repository!

	Pier
</snip>

Attached is the latest template I have... dunno if its the same or
different than the one on there now... actually I have 2 of them, and
I have no clue what is different about them ;-)  Can look at it
later, but I've got to get the automation for TCK 2.0 muck moving first.

--jason