geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Documentation: Tips for writing and formatting documentation (page edited)
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:18:08 GMT
This style of page is not really very easy to  read... as it
basically tosses out any use of any markup... and does not link to
urls, etc...

I highly recommend you don't use {noformat} macros here.  If you want
to use a {noformat} around the wiki snips thats fine, but its really
not a good choice for this mostly full-page panel.

--jason