geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 - Building the release later today
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:50:04 GMT
Matt, when you release m3 today... what JIRA version does that map
to?  Looks like some of the issues were for 2.0-beta-1, which appears
to be what 2.0-m3 is.  It would be swell if you could keep the JIRA
version's in sync with reality.

And along those lines be sure to mark 2.0-m2 as released with what
ever date it went out on... and do the same for 2.0-m3.  This is
important to keep the JIRA roadmap/changelog feature functional.

--jason