geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Trunk builds will fail now if missing legal files...
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:05:20 GMT
I've gone through the bulk of it... fixed some places where legal
files were missing (using stnd LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt) and fixed
some bits where extra pom magic was needed.

This is for the *normal* build... I imagine that the testsuite/* bits
still need some help.  Either add the license files... or configure
the testsuite/pom.xml to set strict = false for the legal muck in the
tools plugin.  I am going to leave this as an exercise for someone
else... say Prasad :-)

--jason