geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Moving plugin-support bits out of Genesis into Mojo?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:03:03 GMT
On Feb 26, 2007, at 7:08 AM, Donald Woods wrote:
> The only concern, would be that we need multiple Geronimo commiters
> with commit and release access to the dependent Mojo project, so we
> don't lie in limbo when we need fixes/changes made to the plugin to
> support new build requirements....

Understood, and we have a few committers on the Mojo project already:

   * Jason van Zyl
   * Hiram Chirino
   * David Blevins
   * Jeff Genender
   * James Strachan
   * Alan Cabrera
   * (ME) Jason Dillon

Not sure I listed all of them... but we have a few ;-)

And, well project-support is not really changing all that much,
changes to be made in the future are to make these bits into more re-
usable components instead of base-classes, blah, blah.

As for being stuck in limbo... well, I don't think that will be the
case any time soon... I'm still here :-P

--jason