geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:18:00 GMT
I may have an updated template on my local system... will try and
find it.

I'm really tempted to hack the AutoExport plugin to pull templates
from URL's, so we can configure it to use a URL from SVN for the
template... and probably can even get includes working to allow
splitting up the template into more manageable bits.

But... last I looked at the AE plugin it started to melt my brain...
so who knows.

--jason

On Feb 20, 2007, at 2:57 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> I updated a bunch of pages in GMOxSITE and there are still a lot
> more to update
>
> For now I'm trying to figure out the best way for using the *News*
>
> I'll take a look at the template later on, unless somebody else
> wants to jump in ;-)
>
> Just in case you don't know this is the URL -> http://
> cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/index.html
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> For the record, I'm getting an exception while trying to delete
>> that space. Created a JIRA (INFRA-1170) with this issue.
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan
>> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>>> Not really, we can nuke it. I'll make a XML bkp and delete it.
>>>
>>> We have a tar ball backup in the sandbox for sentimental reasons.
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> Hernan

D.)