geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M3 Build Update
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:35:39 GMT
I'm continuing to work through building M3 and am running into some
issues resolving the SNAPSHOTs (and there are a lot of them ;-o)

Its kind of like unravelling a hair ball so I think I'm close but
often fixing one problem seems to only pop up another.  Rather than
push an aging build uphill I'd like some input.  Since this is a
monthly milestone its relative usefulness diminishes with each day
there is a point where the time to put it out is not as valuable as
working on other things.

I'll be travelling the latter part of this week so my network
connectivity will be a little spotty so I'm concerned I won't be able
to make as quick progress as I would like.

Options are:

1. Continue revvving on the branch we have
2. Sync up with trunk (need to verify apps again)
3. Call the ball and skip M3

I'm hoping I'll get this worked out today but wanted to solicit your
opinions if things, um, go badly.