geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: WebXmlParser WARN on startup
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:00:33 GMT
By squelched you mean adding an entry in server-log4j.properties to
limit the level of WebXmlParser to ERROR or something?

I really don't like having to add these... as it cuts of stuff from
making it into the log file.

If we limit the console to ERROR by default, then I think this one is
okay to just remain asis... or unless its meaningless, then hopefully
the MyFaces folks can fix this.

--jason