geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:59:33 GMT
Native confluence news?  Huh?

Moving the old news... is the painful process of converting html to
wiki... and AFAIK there is no way to backdate the content, so will
have to put a note in the news stating which date it was really
from.  Unless you want to hack the DB... which I don't recommend.
Its been a while since I looked into it though... might be some
backdate support in the newer versions of Confluence.

--jason