geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Application client deployment without DD not possible?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:41:32 GMT

On Feb 12, 2007, at 3:58 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> No one has updated the app client builder for javaee 5 stuff yet.
>> Feel free to jump in.
>
> Fine. Let me see how much I'll do before you'll get annoyed with the
> progress and beat me to it ;-)

Thinking about this a little bit more I think that  a lot of the work
needed is going to be covered by the annotations stuff Tim McConnell
is working on (GERONIMO-2816).... so I'd coordinate with him to avoid
duplicated work.  There will definitely be some client-builder
specific stuff too.

thanks
david jencks