geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M3 Status
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 04:26:57 GMT
I was finally able to get a build to complete on 2.0-M3.  The problem
I was seeing (on old and new repos) is that for client-transaction
and client-deployer and had to add a reference to the geronimo-
ejb_3.0_spec dependency.  I'll work on the Car plugin to isolate this
problem for the next cut but I think we're good for now.

Hernan, I think you mentioned you were pulling together the release
notes.  Could you post what you have to the branches/2.0-M3 tree?
I'll pop out the binaries tomorrow to make available.

Start the creative juices flowing for what's in there folks :)