geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Failed for Revision: 505629
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:41:20 GMT
I'm still having issues, the snapshot seems to be picked up but the
build is failing with the following.

[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: OpenEJB Deployer
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java-version}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] Created dir: /Users/sppatel/svk/server/trunk/configs/openejb-
deployer/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] Copying 2 files to /Users/sppatel/svk/server/trunk/configs/
openejb-deployer/target/classes/META-INF
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: /Users/sppatel/svk/server/trunk/configs/openejb-
deployer/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration: /Users/sppatel/svk/server/
trunk/configs/openejb-deployer/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unable to create configuration for deployment

Cound not find parent configuration: org.apache.geronimo.configs/
openejb/2.0-20070124.044558-4/car

-sachin